Features to look for in a home security camera in Morgantown
So many people in Morgantown want to get a view what’s going on at their property when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the smartest components to think about as you design your smart home’s security. Although free-standing cameras are effective when configured properly, they’re even more useful when integrated into your home’s complete system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Morgantown? You’ll be happy to find these vital elements come with more conveniences than ever before. You may watch live feeds from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with built-in security features from outside cameras. And you can direct your cameras easily in one app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Morgantown
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your property’s protection to a higher level. These essential aspects of your security system are available with an incredible lineup of features including two-way talk, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the options available to you below.
- Effective deterrents: You can use a camera that will take action automatically. If unusual behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will appear next to the lens and a powerful alert will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear-cut views of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will also keep their clarity as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Check for security cameras with cloud storage functionality and the ability to review video directly from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Morgantown are typically paired to a helpful app on your smartphone. You can watch real-time feeds or pre-recorded clips and even activate or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your phone if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion detection means your cameras will engage whenever strange action takes place. You’ll even receive a message on your mobile device.
- Speak to delivery people or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your children after school? Have you found a visitor at your main entry? Today’s residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional audio so you can chat with the people detected by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your exterior video cameras should provide an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Customizable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to designate the specific part of your property you would like your camera to cover. This is helpful to better define the activity you watch as you don’t necessarily want updates every time a vehicle travels by in front of your house.
Customize your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Morgantown. The next step is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Dial (304) 903-6090 to start or complete the simple form on this page to engage our home protection and automation professionals.