Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Morgantown goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will spring to action. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The procedure they abide by is dependent on the type of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency is triggered, a single attempt will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are deployed. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these procedures to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you via the central command panel. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring staff, don't worry. Support will still be sent even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Morgantown
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Morgantown from Vivint. Dial (304) 903-6090 to begin the customization of your home’s security today.