You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Morgantown home monitoring works
If you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them surveilling your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to contact you, they will automatically alert emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will function as the chief contact with authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are tied to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have actual, live specialists to help you during your time of need.